Wednesday, 25 March 2015

#CLSYp1 #CLSYCN










Drifting coconut [Photograph]. (n.d). Retrieved March 19, 2015 from http://app.emaze.com/@AQIWIOQ/floriculture#1

My personal culture, complex to comprehend. However I believe is strongly correlated with religion, family, friends, Cook Islands culture as well as past and present experiences which have shaped who I am now, what I am not to who I aspire to be. Thus, I see myself with uncertainty – still drifting.

#CLSYp2 #CLSYCN
Ying and Yang, Good vs Evil [Photograph]. (n.d). Retrieved March 14, 2015 from https://www.pinterest.com/diamondsidez/good-vs-evil/ 
Confusion, battle of self and religious values against the contradictory expectations of society. Beneath us all is good and evil yet we always seem to fall in between dependent on circumstances – swaying with the wind. I can be anything – although, ultimately our identity is what we refrain from showing society, in my opinion, for now.  

#CLSYp3 #CLSYCN
Ripped Bible [Photograph]. (n.d). Retrieved March 22, 2015 from     http://www.virginiamemory.com/blogs/out_of_the_box/2010/08/04/ripped-from-the-family-bible-2/
The system we live in tries too hard to accommodate. The laws many are prosecuted for in court are founded by the truths in the Holy Bible. That said, how can the system allow same sex marriages? Confusing – clash between natural truth and supposed belief, but then again, this world’s corrupt.

#CLSYp4 #CLSYCN


Holy Bible Facebook [Photograph]. (n.d). Retrieved March 22, 2015 from http://explorehisword.com/page/20/
Christianity, knowing good and evil - morals, beliefs, human nature existing in societies today are founded by the principles or rather truths in the Holy Bible, the oldest book of time. Tis what I've been taught to believe growing up, thus what I see in the world today. God bless.


No comments:

Post a Comment